Sunday 18 April 2010

Cards for Men Samples for Workshop

I now have a great local scrapbooking and stamping shop, called Nancyz Crafts, almost walking distance from home, having had nothing at all in the area before. Nancy is smashing and as you can imagine, I pop in often! She has now asked me to do a class for her, and we decided to do Cards for Men, using 5 male-themed  Crafty Individuals stamps, Flower Soft, and some beautiful background papers. I don't know how experienced the students will be with stamping, but I have prepared some sample cards, and of course, they can completely do their own thing if they want to! The Flower Soft was fun, and I used it for the garden wall behind the distinguished gent! Nancy sells the new Dovecraft Pigment Inks so I used these for sponging, then a clock background for another of the cards, and a tag pocket for the tag shaped stamp. Nancy gave me brads and Stickles to embellish the cards, and I used the Stickles on the Eiffel Tower, and have also made up some Eiffel Tower art moulds for the participants to use.

3 comments:

  1. These cards look great and I am sure they will inspire your class !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection Lucy. I am sure your classes will prove to be incredibly popular. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete