Tuesday 12 November 2013

New Crafty Individuals Stamps!



Crafty Individuals have just released five gorgeous new stamp plates! The top three are Christmas although the girls under the umbrella could be used without the greeting at any time of the year and I think will be a favourite. I am crazy about that Alice Palace owl though! The bottom two are perfect for friendship and the flappers will co-ordinate with the previously released flappers if you already have any from that range. The one on the right says, 'To Love and be Loved is the Greatest Happiness'. That's my belief.

You can get the new stamps from here.

3 comments:

  1. Great collection of stamps and so is that sentiment! Enjoy the day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want some more CI stamps, as I have a few and I really love them. I shall be adding these to my ever lengthening Christmas list, I think! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news Lucy! Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete