Tuesday 1 February 2011

Birthday Card for My Renaissance Man!

This is a card I have made for my lovely Col's birthday today:-

The stamps are from a gorgeous Katzelkraft da Vinci set which my dear friend Pauline gave me for Christmas, apart from the Mona Lisa which is a Tim Holtz one. I used both da Vinci and Calligraphy papers from Joanna Sheen, and then made the Mona Lisa and the round plaques with shrink plastic.



Leonardo, Vitruvian Man, and one of his drawings, on shrink

Mona Lisa on shrink plastic

8 comments:

  1. That's great Lucy :) and a happy bithday to Colin
    Hugs Von x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Col!
    Wonderful card - like the shrink plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! So sophisticated. I love everything Leonardo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours and the stamps are great for a masculine card. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card Lucy! I bet Colin loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe I missed this one! Happy Birthday or belated to your hubby! Wonderful card for a guys birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your thinking is so pastive about cards
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete