Thursday 10 June 2010

Gingersnap Creations Mad Hatter's Tea Party Bloghop

Gingersnap Creations are having a Mad Hatter's Tea Party bloghop today. Here is my invitation to you, to my tea party!

I used Silkies from Imagination Crafts for the background of the actual invitation, with the Crafty Individuals invitation to a tea party stamp. The main background is Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea, brayered on. I got my Kaleidacolors and my brayer from Imagination Crafts. The Hatter is from the Oxford Impressions set, and the tea cup has been stamped on Fimo and baked.

12 comments:

  1. I love to get invitations to parties. Great invitation. Great idea for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lucy! Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and love that Mad Hatter!!! Such a fun Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation ... it's giving me fits, though, after reading your post "stamped on Fimo."

    I have to try THAT! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would Love to come to your Tea party, the invitation is adorable. Two lumps of sugar please. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my RSVP! What a lovely invitation, and how clever of you to make us a teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lucy! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breautiful card Lucy, great colours. It was great to see you last Week-end.
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat invitation! Love the Silkie background, that's a new product to me. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete