Monday 31 October 2011

Hallowe'en Card - Download from Chocolate Baroque

Chocolate Baroque have very kindly made available a free Hallowe'en paper download. I haven't done anything to speak of to this card, but I wanted to upload it to say Thank You to them for the freebie and I'm sure I will use it next year too. For those of you who have their lovely Edwardian Gentleman stamps, they also have a background paper available to go with it, also free.

I just added the bottle and poison label from the Artistic Outpost Apothecary stamps and some embossed numbers, and popped it on a mauve card blank.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy. Love this. So simple (you made it sound simple) yet so effective.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about your card, it looks great.

    Bit late to say happy Halloween, so I'll say happy All Soul's Day instead!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to check this out! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete