I know you have already seen this frame, but the first time I used the original perfume bottle, but showed some I had made up, where I had taken a mould of the bottle. I have now made up another one using air dried clay, painting it with Azure Precious Metal Colour, and using Silver Acrylic Paint to highlight the filigree flower and bottle cap. I was going to fire up the meltpot so I could get more of a transparent style, like glass, with UTEE and blue To Dye For ink, but it is difficult when you have reduced your crafting space to two square inches! I am really pleased with how similar the bottle is now to the original, anyway. I want to give the frame away but as the perfume bottle was a present, I hadn't wanted to use the original one.