Tuesday 5 October 2010

Some Good News!

Sorry I have been very slow to give you my good news as I have had problems with Blogger. After a wonderful month as September Muse on Gingersnap Creations Blogspot, which I was sorry to see come to an end, I was delighted to be asked to stay on as Contributing Artist for a further term.

Ali and Shar have been great to work with, very relaxed, and that has made me feel more confident and comfortable about contributing, which has made me feel more creative. If you haven't joined in with Gingersnaps before, do have a look. They have some really good tutorials, with very original topics, and there is a very user-friendly index with cross-referencing so if you have a few minutes, you can have a browse and pick up some useful techniques and inspiration.

I am so happy to have been given this opportunity, and will pop the info on here when I blog for them, which should include some stepped projects/tutorials!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Gingersnap news. And commiserations regarding Blogger - I have so much trouble with it eg viewing pictures, leaving comments, it drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations not surprised knowing your work. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to have you onboard with the Ginger crew! It's going to be a fun term!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS my friend. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations-I look forward to seeing more of your work on their site.
    kyla

    ReplyDelete