Tuesday 5 October 2010

Children Framed Collage

This is a little collage in a frame I made with images and text from the new Crafty Individuals stamp CI 277 and an Art Journey set. The frame was painted with a coral acrylic paint then a crackle medium and then a lighter pink paint. The images were coloured with Intense pencils and an Aqua Marker blending pen, just as an experiment.

I am having huge problems at the moment with uploading photos on Blogger so I'm afraid I have been a little quiet.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece, Lucy! Love everything about it! (I've been having some blogger problems, too... as in, it is randomly rotating some of my photos when I try to upload. And the dreaded Error 503... grrr.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous! I love it! Beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Lucy! Great use of those lovely stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece Lucy, lovely images and colour.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete