Thursday 28 October 2010

Goth Wooden Arches



This is a bit of fun I made for Hallowe'en. It is a wooden arch, painted with Crackle Paint in Spiced Marmelade and sponged with Silkies. The stamps are a mixture of Stampotique and Inkadinkadoo which Hazel and Alison kindly lent to me as they were here for the day when I was making it. The words are computer generated and then image transferred so that the background shows through. The skull and crossbones are Grungeboard Icons, and I have added a spade charm to the tombstones on the back. The Scaredy Cat is actually the Cheshire Cat from my Alice set, on shrink plastic.



The idea was for it to be like a child's bedroom with the Keep Out sign on the door.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun piece :) Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great Lucy, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy, creepy, creepy. I'm definitely keeping out, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete