Wednesday 6 April 2011

Gingersnap Challenge - Far East - Geisha Canvas

This month's Gingersnap Creations challenges are all featuring the Far East, and this week it is the turn of Geishas. I must confess, I made this little canvas a long time ago but it seemed to fit the bill, and as it has never seen the light of day, I thought I would give it an outing. It was made with the Geisha stamps from the Stamp Attack, designed by Jo from JoZart. It has a little bit of everything on it.






Here's a side view showing the writing, and depth of the canvas.



21 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Lucy - I just love Asian things and it has inspired me to start working on my entry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - so many elements - I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to share that I am lucky enough to have another Geisha canvas that Lucy made at the same time. Both are equally beautiful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, so delightful that you are back and sharing such beauty! What a lovely canvas and finally she is out for all to take in the beauty! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. You had it well hidden. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your canvas is beautiful, I love the depth of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely canvas Lucy.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful canvas Lucy, love all the wonderful things you have added to it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful piece of art, I have a special place for it! lol, I really like it in the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible piece, your attention to detail is amazing! It deserves being the feature for the geisha challenge. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing canvas such beautiful detail and perfect composition.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an absolutely fantastic piece of artwork. Stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your canvas! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Geisha canvas is fantastic and a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete