When I was doing background techniques with the students recently I made a batch of A4 size masterboards, which I have now made into some birthday cards. They were a mixture of Distress Inks on a craft sheet and spritzed, bubble wrap, sequin waste, and some Tim Holtz Masks.
The images on these are from a Time to Stamp A5 plate and I have added an art mould I Ching coin and a Fragment to the Geisha one:-
And this one is a completely different colourscheme, for the Butterfly Girl from Crafty Individuals, one of my favourites. It seemed strange composing cards in this way, from the bottom upwards, and keeping the main image plain, but I think I will do this again.
This one was made with the Artistic Stamper Cycling Plate, and the two little boys CI 080 from Crafty Individuals:-