Sunday 30 August 2020

A Whiter Shade of Pale - PaperArtsy Shades of White Lynne Perrella

 


I'm delighted to have a post over on the PaperArtsy Blog for the Shades of White challenge, using my favourite Lynne Perrella stamps. This will be my last post for PaperArtsy. I've been associated with them for such a long time, and it's been wonderful! The stamps and paints and stencils are second to none and I know I will always use them. I demoed for Leandra a few times at Ally Pally which I enjoyed so, so much, and I have made some wonderful friends who I hope I will keep always. But it takes a surprisingly long time to do the projects and the posts and, after so long, there are lots of other things I wanted to do, so with the business moving to France, it seemed like the right time to make the break. I'm excited to see what France has in store for PaperArtsy, or is it the other way around! I hope Leandra makes some time to eat some gorgeous food!

No comments:

Post a Comment