Friday 15 December 2017

These are a Few of My Favourite Things

As a relaxing end to the year, there are no challenges over on the PaperArtsy Blog- well, who has time for challenges! Instead, we are having a bit of fun celebrating our favourite products and techniques. I am delighted to have a project over there if you would like to see.


I have made a pencil case using the gorgeous floral stamps and stencils by Kim Dellow, together with Fresco paints - of course! And shrink plastic and Treasure Gold. It was very quick to make and I thought it would make a fun little Christmas gift idea.

I hope all is well with you and your families. We just got back a few minutes ago from Colin's Consultant appointment and all the test results seem to be quite positive. I think I am close to getting Mum organized for Christmas so I am looking forward to spending a week with him. I do hope whatever you are doing you are safe and happy and with your loved ones. Happy Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see positive news for Colin - hope you have a good Christmas; you really deserve it after all the trials of the year. Big hugs. xx oh, and the case is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work over at PA, Lucy - and so glad to hear you have some positive news to take into Christmas.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This zipped pouche is really elegant and pretty.
    Have a Happy New Year, Lucy :-)

    ReplyDelete