Monday 30 May 2016

Our Castle and Our Keep for Paper Artsy


Over on the PaperArtsy blog I'm delighted to have a piece for the Our House challenge. I have featured a little row of wooden houses with the central one depicting, 'Our House, in the Middle of Our Street'. I have used Lynne Perrella stamps throughout.


The roof has been made up of one inch stampbord tiles with a selection of Lynne Perrella faces.


I then made a chimney out of turrets from one of the lady's heads to suggest, 'Our Castle and our Keep', the words from the 1982 song by Madness.


I really hope you will like what I have made and leave a comment! Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. An absolute treat of a project over at PA, Lucy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, beautifully put together Lucy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmy, this is so gorgeous, Lucy! Of course your house is colourful and beautiful. And I love the roof. Such a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete