Sunday 7 June 2015

A Bottle of Tango for PaperArtsy Bottles Challenge


I wanted to make something to have a go at painting the inside of bottles because it looks so lovely with the glossy outside when I've seen it done. I really enjoyed Emma's post here and that inspired me to try it. I used Tango Fresco Finish. I then made a little tag with shrink plastic Lin Brown flowers and one of her text stamps, on a piece of the canvas transferred Chatsworth I still have left.

I am entering this into the bottles challenge here.

8 comments:

  1. fabulous look on your bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the finish on this Lucy! I really must give it a try, as it looks great! I do love Tango! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you on Saturday Lucy - I love what you've done with your bottle, the colour's fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! This color is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great, I love the colour, very zingy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen those internally painted bottles around, and always been tempted... even more so now! Lovely altered bottle, Lucy!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete