I made this bottle of flowers which is a mash up between the lovely repurposed vase Wanda did here, and the reed diffuser I decorated at the beginning of January. I loved the way Wanda did the painted paper covered wire for the stems and I had some I hadn't yet used although mine wasn't really stiff enough. I mixed Jade and Banana for the green shade. My new Lin Brown stamps just arrived this morning so I used the ones I already had, ELB01. I stamped the flowers in Jade paint on my waste work paper where I had been using all the new shades so it's a mixture of Prawn, Banana, and Lavender mainly.
I painted the left over glass diffuser bottle with Prawn paint - great coverage! Then I stamped it with Mini 26 script in Snowflake. I stamped one of the ladies from the new Lynne Perrella LPC034 onto PaperArtsy tissue paper and painted it from behind with the same range of shades, and adhered it with Fresco Matte Glaze. Finally I coloured a piece of ric-rac with Tangerine Twist to wrap around the neck of the bottle, to tie all the colours in together. It was a bit of a rushed job as I've had a rather difficult week but it was lovely to play around with the new paints, and very therapeutic. I think this shows how vibrant they can be.
I am entering this into the PaperArtsy paint challenge which is here.