Friday 30 August 2013

Marche aux Fleurs


I've made this canvas framed panel for this month's Artistic Outpost referral programme as I like to join in each month. I love their stamps! I have used almost exclusively Flower Market, but the floral edging round the canvas piece is from Flapper Fashions. On the wooden frame I have used a stencil for the corners with grunge paste and highlighted it with Treasure Gold in Ice Fire. I have used Fresco Finish paints for the frame and the canvas piece. On the frame I mixed Bora Bora with Pewter to make a metallic turquoise which is a technique Leandra has been showing at shows and over on the Paper Artsy blog. You can make any Fresco into a metallic colour by adding the Old Gold or the Pewter.

6 comments:

  1. This is very lovely, Lucy. Sweet and delicate.
    I saw the Leandra's technique, I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In agreement with Gio - this is very sweet and delicate.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, this canvas is delightful and gorgeous! You have combined the AO stamps so beautifully. I love that border! Happy Weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the delicate colours.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's enchanting, Lucy - so glad you found time to join in at AO (sorry I'm only just catching up!)... Now you're tempting me into this stamp set - that's the wrong way round, isn't it?!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete