Wednesday 10 April 2013

You'Re JuSt My TyPE!


Over on the Happy Daze blog today I have made a card using the Secretary Pool plate by Artistic Outpost. I love their stamps (actually you may have noticed .......!) but I overlooked this set until my dear friend, Terry, started using them and she is such a temptress! Whenever she uses something I have to have it! Brenda offered to let me ink up her set but no, on this occasion I had to have my own as I knew I would reach for that alphabet block so many times. I was in a funky mood so I used some bright colours of Distress Ink like Picked Raspberry but this would also work well with vintage tones. I have to confess that I haven't actually stuck the words down on the card as I will probably change it into a birthday card, but it would be fun to give to a loved one.

I am entering this card into the Artistic Outpost Referral Programme for April. If you are in the US you can get their gorgeous rubber stamps direct from them here, but if you are in the UK you can get them from Happy Daze here.

7 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set too! really like the colours you've used. Great to see you and Petra on Saturday.
    Cheers!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that "Terry" girl? A temptress sounds so naughty and at my age, Love It! Lucy, this is a fabulous use of the "Secretary Pool" collection! Love the vibrant colors and I do think it would make a wonderful birthday card! Love this and glad you are sharing at AO. You really need to get on Facebook, so many have taken the plunge and then you can share there as well! Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funky colours work so well, providing a wonderful retro vibe.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the colours you have chosen - sort of ice cream retro, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Secretary Pool set - especially the alphabet blocks - this is fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamps and colours work so well.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete