Wednesday 20 June 2012

Jane Austen Canvas for Happy Daze


Today I have my second post for my guest month at Happy Daze. I have decorated a canvas with mini canvases on it, with a Jane Austen theme. The canvas was a very kind present from Brenda and she had beautifully wrapped it with a piece of Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap and some beautiful faux porcelain melt post flowers. I haven't used the tissue wrap before but I am a huge fan of his tissue tape and I really loved using this! Happy Daze sell the two different designs as individual sheets if you don't want to buy the whole roll, which I think is great. I also used Glassine paper for the first time.

And Terry, I have used shrink plastic again! I hope you will like it.

6 comments:

  1. Lucy, Wow! What a stunning canvas and the mini canvas embellishments is so clever! The tissue wrap works so well for a background! Now you will use it for die cuts and everything! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looovely canvas Lucy. Beautifully made.
    Regards Florence XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous here! That background is fabulous, and love love love all those images! This is really a wonderful project. You have a new stalker...I mean follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!Can't get too much Jane Austen!I love the background and images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have finished this off Lucy and I seem to recognise those images too LOL.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete